Upgrade App Store Purchase

I just purchased from the mac app store with the understanding I could upgrade to windows as well. Since I never received a license number, I don't see an option to upgrade to the Mac and Windows bundle. Any suggestions?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

You can't upgrade to 1Password for Windows, because that's a separately licensed product, which isn't available (naturally) in the Mac App Store, because it sells only Mac software.

The solution is to send a copy of your Mac App Store receipt, attached to an e-mail message to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and someone will be happy to help you in whatever way we can, as soon as possible.

While you wait to hear back, don't forget that you can start using the full functionality of 1Password 4 for Windows, without limitation, right away, thanks to our free 30-day trial.

Thanks for your interest in 1Password for Windows!

• ChadGryder
    ChadGryder
    Community Member

Thanks...I saw you could buy the Mac and Windows Bundled so I guess I should have bought through you as opposed to through Apple. I thought you'd somehow have a record of my purchase. I'll wait on my receipt and send the email.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Yes, Apple directly and exclusively handles all transactions conducted in the Mac App Store and iTunes App Store.

This discussion has been closed.