Firefox extension

I was not able to install extensions on either Chrome or Firefox using Quick Start. However, I manually added the extension to Chrome. When i tried to install the Firefox version and searched in its Add-ons Manager, Firefox gave me 22 options and 1password was not among them. How can I install on Firefox?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Preferences > Browsers > Install Firefox Extension

If that is what you meant by "Quick Start" then perhaps you should explain how it didn't work.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Yes, the quick start section is the handful of articles at the beginning of the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide that includes this information.

@Hayjim‌, can you confirm that's how you tried to install the extension in Firefox?

• Alterbeste
    Alterbeste
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I've tried to install the firefox extension from 1password 5 and after I tried to install the Firefox version and searched in its Add-ons Manager, Firefox gave me 22 options and 1password was not among them. How can I install on Firefox? In Safari and Chrome works fine. Thanks

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@Alterbeste, have you tried installing the extension from the Browsers tab of 1Password preferences?

If you have, can you describe exactly where and how the download failed?

We'd love to help!

• Alterbeste
    Alterbeste
    Community Member

Yes. Of course.
    Problem solved. I've downloaded the extension with Safari (to downloads folder) and I've opened it with Firefox, and It has been able to install it.
    Thnx

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

That’s great news, @Alterbeste—thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.