Trying to use 1PasswordAnywhere on the local file system

GOODRIDDANCE
GOODRIDDANCE
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I use newest 1Password Version from the AppStore.
Database is saved in Dropbox.

Trying to open 1Password.html in 1Password.agilekeychain file with IE oder GoogleChrome opens an Error:

Please let us know what you were doing when this problem occurred.

Error details:
Error occurred in undefined on line #undefined:
Zugriff verweigert

You are running 1PasswordAnywhere version #001

s. Screenshot

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2015

I'm sorry you're having trouble using 1PasswordAnywhere! I moved your message to our Windows forums, since you're having trouble using 1PasswordAnywhere on Windows.

First, please make sure you're using a supported web browser. 1PasswordAnywhere currently supports Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is not supported.

Next, are you opening the 1Password.html file from your local computer file system or from your private Dropbox website? Please make sure you log into the Dropbox.com website from your web browser, then open the 1Password.html file inside 1Password.agilekeychain. If you're not opening that file from the Dropbox website, it could cause an error.

For a bit more information on using 1PasswordAnywhere, please take a look at this article.

Hopefully that helps, but please let us know if you have more questions. Thanks! :)

• GOODRIDDANCE
    GOODRIDDANCE
    Community Member

Thx for the competent answer!
    The problem was, because i´ve opened the HTML File in the local File not from the Dropbox website.

Now it runs perfect, when i open the HTML File from the website.

Best regards

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

That’s great news—thanks for letting us know!

We think you'll find lots more useful information in the user's guide and knowledgebase.

This discussion has been closed.