1 Password in Chrome does not save to 1 password application

ShoozNYC
ShoozNYC
Community Member
edited January 2011 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
When I initially installed 1Password for Chrome, any new logins were saved to the 1Password application. In the last month, the new logins are not being saved to the app. Now I have saved logins in Chrome that cannot be accessed from the 1Password app or any other browser. I sync with Dropbox, and now it is out of sync. In order to have any new login info saved from Chrome to the app & Dropbox, I have to manually add them to the application so that they can sync properly. There has to be a better way. Can anyone help?

Comments

• ShoozNYC
    ShoozNYC
    Community Member
    ShoozNYC wrote:

When I initially installed 1Password for Chrome, any new logins were saved to the 1Password application. In the last month, the new logins are not being saved to the app. Now I have saved logins in Chrome that cannot be accessed from the 1Password app or any other browser. I sync with Dropbox, and now it is out of sync. In order to have any new login info saved from Chrome to the app & Dropbox, I have to manually add them to the application so that they can sync properly. There has to be a better way. Can anyone help?

Ok, so now that I posted the issue, Chrome is updating correctly, UGH! I don't know what I did to get this to work, but could still use an actual set of steps to correct if this happens again.. Any takers?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, ShoozNYC. I'm sorry that you were having this problem.

If it happens ever again, please clear your cache in 1Password (Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache). I ran into this problem myself in the early days of the Chrome extension.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.