1passwordanywhere not updating

Hi,

I have updated to the latest 1password and when using my 1passwordanywhere, I can't access any newer items in the last several months? Any thoughts? Also I use my dropbox to sync my 1password across several computers.

Thanks.

Albert

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Albert. I'm sorry that you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me the path 1Password displays to your data file in Preferences on the General pane? The screenshot below shows the path to be Users > user > Library > Application Support > 1Password > 1Password.agilekeychain (for reference).

1P3_preferences_general.png
    Also, could you tell me how you are accessing 1PasswordAnywhere? Are you perhaps using an older copy of the data file rather than the active data file itself?

Please let me know. I would love to get this resolved for you. :-)
  • albert1028
    albert1028
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Albert. I'm sorry that you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me the path 1Password displays to your data file in Preferences on the General pane? The screenshot below shows the path to be Users > user > Library > Application Support > 1Password > 1Password.agilekeychain (for reference).

1P3_preferences_general.png
    Also, could you tell me how you are accessing 1PasswordAnywhere? Are you perhaps using an older copy of the data file rather than the active data file itself?

Please let me know. I would love to get this resolved for you. :-)

Hi Khad,

Mine is Volumes > Master > Dropbox > Private > Agile > 1Password.agilekeychain.

I am accessing 1passwordanywhere through dropbox where i click the .html file. I'm not sure if I am using a older data file than active data file.

Thanks.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2011
    Please ensure that Dropbox has finished syncing before attempting to access 1PasswordAnywhere. Is Dropbox otherwise syncing files properly? If you put a file in your Dropbox folder, does it show up when you access Dropbox via the Dropbox website?

Dropbox will display a message in its menu that says, "All files up to date," when it is finished syncing.

DropboxMenubarSyncComplete.png
    Please rebuild your data file (Help > Troubleshooting > Rebuild Data File), wait for Dropbox syncing to complete, and then see if the problem persists.

I hope that helps. Please let me know how it turns out (along with the answers to my questions above).

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.