I want to restore a backup

This discussion was created from comments split from: I want to use old data that was overwritten by Dropbox..

Comments

• kravee
    kravee
    Community Member

i don't find in backup tab any "Find Backup" button

• kravee
    kravee
    Community Member

Can you please provide detail procedure, how to restore backup.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kravee‌

I've split your posts off as your screenshot is from a Windows machine and I've moved your post to the Windows forum where it will receive better attention from our Windows experts.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

One of our amazing team members informs me you're looking for a drop down menu to do this in 1Password for Windows, it should be at Backup > Restore 1Password vault from Backup

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

I see you've posted your question more than once @kravee‌. I'm going to close this one and if you have any further questions regarding it I'll leave you in the helpful hands of our Windows gurus.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2015

As noted in the other thread that @littlebobbytables‌ mentions, you can read all about in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide. Either of these methods will get you to the right article:

• Click on the how do I...? link at the bottom of the Backups tab.

• Search the user's guide for "backup", "restore", or "restoring"; in the search results, click on the article about the Backup tab.

This discussion has been closed.