App store license, Need to add to 10.7.5 Mac - How?

Is it possible to install 1P on an 10.7.5 Mac from the App Store? I can see my purchase in the App store and it's working very well on a MacPro (10.9), MacMini(10.10) and a 5s, but it won't install on the 10.7.5 MacBookPro citing version incompatibility.
I maybe kinda mighta sorta hope to be able to upgrade this MBP to 10.8x but there's work related legacy software and hardware to consider.
Keep up the good work.
ak

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SlickSlack‌

So OS X 10.7 was Lion and that's 1Password 3 you're needing.

Can you forward your 1Password (MAS) receipt to us please at support+licenses@agilebits.com. Once we've seen the receipt we'll sort you out with a licence key for 1Password 3. We'll get you up and running :smile:

• SlickSlack
    SlickSlack
    Community Member

Hey there,
    I got sidetracked (or is that maintracked?) by work for a month. I can send this later today. Thanks

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SlickSlack,

If you post the ticket ID from the automated response you should receive that would help us a lot. It'll allow us here in the forums to identify your post amongst the others and relate it back to this thread :smile:

• SlickSlack
    SlickSlack
    Community Member

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/184512#Comment_184512
    I started the above thread last year and then the task got dropped and I hoped the old laptop was going to get swapped out. Now the task is back and so is the laptop, still stuck on 10.7.
    I have found the MAS receipts from Apple for the desktop and iOS versions. I was supposed to send them to someone there at AgileBits. If it is still possible to do this and get 1P working on this ol'clunker I would be most appreciative.

Thanks
    Andrew

1Password Version: 3.822
    Extension Version: 3.920
    OS Version: 10.7
    Sync Type: Dropbox

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SlickSlack,

Nice to hear from you again! It's definitely still possible! I've reopened the old thread and merged your new post into it so it's easier to read all together. I also moved it to the Legacy 1Password 3 for Mac forum due to the version we're discussing.

As littlebobbytables mentioned above, go ahead and forward your 1Password receipt (just the Mac desktop one please; iOS receipt isn't necessary) to support+licenses@agilebits.com and include a link to this discussion. We'll be happy to send you a license key for the AgileBits Store version of 1Password 3. You can download the 1Password 3 app itself from the Legacy section at the bottom of our Downloads page.

Thanks, and let us know if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.