I purchased the 1Password from Apple Store, do I have to buy a license to the Windows

I purchased the 1Password Pro from Apple Store, do I have to buy a license to the Windows

Comments

• dfinch
    dfinch
    Community Member

Anxious to hear a response and how to go about it. I purchased 1Password from Apple Store. Downloaded it on my Macs. Told to Download it onto Windows from ITunes and it would recognize the license. It does not. Another user said I had to purchase another license. They have a bundled version (Mac and Windows) for 69.99; however, I just paid $49.99 for the 1Password from Apple Store so I need to find out how to go about getting a license for my windows. On AgileBits it states that it will send you the license if you don't have it but when I put my email address in it doesn't recognize it since (presumably) I purchased from Apple Store and not from them. So far I am very frustrated. I read RAVE reviews about 1Password and I really hope I get to use it!!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2015

@dfinch, I believe this has been resolved in another thread. Please let us know if there's a separate issue.

Thanks again for choosing 1Password!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@ruilourenco‌: Yes, the in-app purchase of pro features in 1Password for iOS includes the benefits listed in the iTunes App Store. They don't include a license for 1Password on any of the other platforms for which we provide a version.

You'll need to purchase a 1Password for Windows license in our online store.

Thank you, too, for choosing 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.