Feedback - Item "Server"

firebird
firebird
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello,

at first I would say that I really love this tool. It helps my every day.

I use 1PW for Windows and for iOS (including Pro for both).

My biggest pain is the synchronization between both – this is not work correctly.

• I have more Items in the Windows app instead of the iOS app. This should be overall the same. It make no sense for the synco because I can´t see same entries on the iOS.

• If I delete some entries (in standard items) in the Windows app because I hate empty fields ;) I see it correct in the iOS. But if you change something in the iOS, the old “standard” files are now again in my item. So I must delete it for the second time or more because I have the same problem every time I worked with the iOS.

Thank you for your feedback

Markus

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

First thing to check is that you're definitely point Windows at the same keychain that iOS is syncing to.

Assuming that is so, are you using any of the "Wallet" or "Account" item types in Windows? If so then some of them will get converted to logins when imported into iOS and this may throw off your counts. The reason is that agilekeychain has a larger set of categories than opvault (which iOS uses internally).

Not sure about the "Deleting fields" issue.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Assuming you are looking at the same vault on both platforms, I'd also ask the full version number of 1Password for iOS and what version of iOS it's running on.

What types of items are you seeing on one platform but not on the other?

This discussion has been closed.