Licence needs: Windows and iOS?

emerson7
emerson7
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I think I understand what I need for a single user but want to confirm! Have 1 Desktop (windows 7), 1 Laptop (windows 8), iPadAir, iPhone.....do I need 1 Windows licence & 1 iOS licence?

Assume this is the combined pack?

If I then added a second family user I would have to duplicate the above.....correct.

Comments

• Have 1 Desktop (windows 7), 1 Laptop (windows 8), iPadAir, iPhone.....do I need 1 Windows licence & 1 iOS licence?

Correct. One Windows license and one iOS license.

Assume this is the combined pack?

There is no bundle that includes both Windows and iOS. Because Apple is the exclusive distributor of iOS apps, we're unable to bundle it. You'd have to get the iOS app from the iTunes App Store:

The app itself is free, then there is an in-app purchase to unlock Pro features if you desire.

If I then added a second family user I would have to duplicate the above.....correct.

They'd just need to purchase their own mobile app. So long as they live in the same household they can share your Windows license with you.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Using Apple's Family Sharing feature, you may be able to share 1Password for iOS with them, as well! See this Apple Support article for details.

This discussion has been closed.