1Password failing to fill Company ID and Login ID for Amegy Bank Business account

Options

I have 2 Amegy Bank accounts: a personal account and a business account. When I go to amegybank.com and click the orange login button, 1password works great for the personal tab (auto fills and everything). But when I click on the **business ** tab and try to use 1password it does not fill in my username, just the password field. I would also like it to fill in the company id, but for now I would just like to get the username field working. I have tried using a "user" field instead but that did not work. I am using 1Password on Windows 7 64 bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2015
    Options

What version of which browser are you using, and what version of the 1Password extension is installed in that browser?

Thanks!

• brando22
    brando22
    Community Member
    Options

I am using Internet explorer 64 bit on windows 7 professional. I am auto filling my passwords by going to tools -> 1password and then selecting Amegy Business. Again, this works just fine for my amegy personal account, but not for my amegy business account.

• brando22
    brando22
    Community Member
    Options

...Internet explorer 10 64 bit.

• brando22
    brando22
    Community Member
    Options

...1Password 5

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Can you clarify, please, @brando22‌?

There's no 1Password 5 for Windows—perhaps you mean 1Password 4.

More important, though, what's the version number of the 1Password extension? In IE, choose Tools > Toolbars > Manage Add-ons:

Does that version number exactly match the version number shown in the main 1Password program when you choose Help > About 1Password?

This discussion has been closed.