190+ Logins Missing After Fresh Install

BuffaloFenian
BuffaloFenian
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I recently experienced an issue where my 196 logins were showing all blank login information. I was running the Windows Beta (current version as of 1/21/2015) and believed it might be a good idea to re-install the standard version of 1Password 4.

When I installed a fresh version of 1Password 4 (v4.1.0.538) I was asked to select my 1Password vault from Dropbox. It correctly showed 196 login items, and I chose "Open." Upon opening 1Password for the first time, and entering my Master Password, the vault shows 3 logins. All of the login details for those 3 logins are blank. All of my other saved items: notes, accounts, etc. are completely missing.

The vault appears to be working perfectly fine on my iPhone 6 running v5.1.2.

Thoughts?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

It sounds like all your Login items and other saved data are present in 1Password for iOS. Is that correct?

If so, you can create a new version of your data based on what's in 1Password for iOS. You should consult the 1Password for iOS documentation for details, but the overview is to disable Dropbox sync in 1Password for iOS, deleting the 1Password data (if asked); delete the .agilekeychain folder from your local Dropbox storage on your PC; let Dropbox sync that deletion to your private dropbox.com web site; re-enable Dropbox sync in 1Password for iOS; let Dropbox copy the newly created .agilekeychain folder from your private dropbox.com web site down to your PC; and direct 1Password for Windows to open that .agilekeychain folder.

I hope that helps, @BuffaloFenian‌. Please let us know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.