Sync tab missing from Preferences

Is this because it is a trial version?

I bought 1Password Mac by the way. I think it would be much nicer if you didn't make customers pay $60 again to use the software on a different platform. I bought from the app store. It IS possible to check somehow because Coda stopped using the app store because of the restrictions and it was able to detect that I purchased it from the app store and it sent me a license.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Your 1Password for Mac license key will get you a very nice discount on a 1Password for Windows license in our online store. If you bought the app in the Mac App Store instead, send a copy of the receipt, attached to a message to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and someone will be happy to help you as soon as possible. In the meantime, don't forget that our 30-day trial put the full power of 1Password 4 for Windows in your hands right now.

I'm afraid I don't understand this part:

It IS possible to check somehow because Coda stopped using the app store because of the restrictions and it was able to detect that I purchased it from the app store and it sent me a license.

...but the nice person who gets that e-mail message should be able to help.

As for the Sync tab, it's not missing—there isn't a Sync tab in 1Password for Windows preferences. Sync works very differently in 1Password for Windows, because it doesn't have an internal database—the .agilekeychain folder used only as a sync point on your Mac actually serves as the vault on your PC. Please see the Syncing your 1Password data article in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide for information about syncing your 1Password data in 1Password 4 for Windows..

This discussion has been closed.