Public feedback request tracker such as UserVoice/Flyspray [No plans to use them]

admxnl
admxnl
Community Member

Maybe it's an idea to start using flyspray or uservoice so users can report bugs and give a score to each bug or feature request.

I find the forum to be quite messy and actually contains many support questions. I think a separation in bugs/features and discussion would be a great improvement to the chaos?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2015

We take all our customers' feedback seriously, and we're always looking at ways to improve 1Password. The forum definitely includes support questions, though, as that is its primary purpose.

You may be interested in the list of requested features near the top of the 1Password for Windows (Beta) forum.

• RicardoW
    RicardoW
    Community Member

I vote for votes! If you used uservoice you'd get the feature requests off the support forum.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RicardoW: Thanks for the suggestion! I don't think that's the direction we want to go, since it feels a bit...impersonal, but never say never, right? :)

• RicardoW
    RicardoW
    Community Member

Have you actually looked at it? It doesn't have to be impersonal at all. Has all the characteristics of a forum and adds voting capabilities. As I say, it would allow the support forum to be for support and have future requests in a more obvious and managed way.

• MikeT
    edited June 2015

Hi @RichardoW,

Yes, we tested UserVoice internally a while ago and while it is great, it wasn't a good fit with the rest of our internal services. That is not to say we'd never use it. We're always on a hunt for better services to integrate with or redesign our internal services to integrate better with stuff like UserVoice.

This discussion has been closed.