Updating to version 3.8.22 for MAC [Resolved]

Nobby
Nobby
Community Member
edited January 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I am getting an error message when I try to update to the new version 3.8.22 on Mac. An error occurred while extracting the archive.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Nobby I have moved your post to the 1P3 forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Nobby,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble updating 1Password. Please try this:

• Fully quit 1Password
    • Go to our downloads page and scroll to the bottom for the 'Legacy' versions
    • Download a fresh copy of 1Password
    • Drag this copy to the /Applications folder and replace the copy that is currently there. (Don't use app cleaners or anything, the simple drag and replace will do!)

This should get 1Password behaving properly for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, we're here to help!

• Nobby
    Nobby
    Community Member
    edited January 2015

All sorted thank you. I have Yosemite so just needed to re-download it from the site.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Nobby,

I'm glad to hear that you're all sorted out!

Since this particular issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.