Syncing with iPhone

I my iPhone appeared on my sync list, and the sync now button was grey, even when I was all set to go from the iPhone side. Followed the trouble shooting guide and deleted it. Now I have no Sync category on sidebar and don't know how to add the iPhone. Nothing shows up!

when I try sync with ip address, I get the information, enter it on my mac, it shows up -- but not connected.

Help!

Thanks!

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    bobstilger wrote:
    I my iPhone appeared on my sync list, and the sync now button was grey, even when I was all set to go from the iPhone side. Followed the trouble shooting guide and deleted it. Now I have no Sync category on sidebar and don't know how to add the iPhone. Nothing shows up!

when I try sync with ip address, I get the information, enter it on my mac, it shows up -- but not connected.

Help!

Thanks!

What were the results of the ad hoc network test from the sync troubleshooting guide? Does your iPhone show up in the SYNC sidebar then? Feel free to post screenshots of what Bonjour Browser looks like with all of the reveal triangles are exposed for the _1password2._tcp item. That will tell us what your Mac is seeing when the iPhone app is in its "ready state" (app running and unlocked).
This discussion has been closed.