reload after wiping pc to factory settings

I had to reload windows to factory settings. I had to reinstall 1Password and Dropbox on the PC. I need to know how to get my vault from my iphone or dropbox to my pc. I tried to reload the "vault", but obviously don't know what vault or how to find it.

Comments

• Beeper
    Beeper
    Community Member

I think talking to an actual Agile Bits tech might solve it quickly.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

If you've installed Dropbox on your reloaded PC and associated it with the same Dropbox account you were using to sync your 1Password data before, then Dropbox will have copied any Dropbox-synced vaults to the PC fairly quickly.

Once it's done that, the 1Password installer will automatically find those vaults and offer to open one of them for you.

If you missed that chance in the installer, just launch the main 1Password program, choose File > Open 1Password Vault, and select the .agilekeychain folder that corresponds to the vault you want to open.

Again, if you were syncing your vaults with Dropbox, the corresponding .agilekeychain folders will be somewhere within your local Dropbox folder hierarchy (typically C:\Users\your-name\Dropbox\...). If you were only using the default vault, it'll probably be named 1Password.agilekeychain.

I hope that helps, @Beeper. Please let us know if we can help.

This discussion has been closed.