1Password 3 Corrupted Keychain

Options

I have keychain that can no longer be opened. I was using Dropbox to Sync. I moved the keychain to a new location in Dropbox and now the keychain will not open. I did move the keychain back to its original location but it still doesn't open.

Would it be possible to just use the File > Restore command to recover all my passwords?
If that doesn't work, would it help if I used my Time Machine to recover the older backups held in my library file?

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Just Macintosh as you say your problem relates to 1P3 I have moved your post to the 1P3 forum, where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Just Macintosh

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. Let's take a closer look at your system. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3

Please make sure you select the correct version for your operating system.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.