A

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

1 Windows Licence
    1 iOS License
    1 Android License

The Android licence is contingent on both devices being on the same Google account. If not then you'd need two licenses.
    The iOS license is contingent on both devices being on the same Apple account, or the two accounts being linked into the same family. If not then you'd need two licences.

• Al5525
    Al5525
    Community Member

So if I understand this correctly, even though I purchased a license for my Ipad and another for my Android phone I need to purchase yet a 3rd for my windows computer? Seems a bit expensive. How about a discount for a loyal user?

• AnJaRa
    AnJaRa
    Community Member
    edited February 2015

Hi Richard,

The Android's are two different, one for me (Phone) and one for my Children's Nexus. Although debatable there's a need to have it on that. The two iPads are one for me and a separate iPad and Apple ID for my wife. I have synched the key store using Dropbox. From your response I would guess that is

1 Windows Licence
    2 Android
    1 iOS

Can you confirm the costs for each licence?

regards,

A

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @AnJaRa!

1Password for Android and 1Password for iOS are free from their respective store/marketplace. You can unlock "pro" features in each through in-app purchases. Google and Apple control whether and how your purchases from them can be shared by other users on other devices.

1Password for Windows is licensed through our online store, and the license will allow you and up to five more members of your immediate family living in your same household to install and use 1Password for Windows on as many Windows machines as you like.

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thanks so much for choosing 1Password!

• AnJaRa
    AnJaRa
    Community Member

Thank you DBrown. So to summarise, I just need a Windows Licence $49.99 and depending on what Pro features I need it would be £6.39 on Android per feature

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the confusion, @AnJaRa, but no—you unlock the pro features in a single action, as explained in this article in the 1Password for Android user's guide:

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-android/4/en/topic/premium-features

This discussion has been closed.