Submit order fails on IE11 on Windows 8.1, 64 bit

...while trying to buy a license. Should I just try another browser or will there be 2 submissions ? The application itself doesn't really work on IE11.
Please advise on how to buy the license and if/when the app will work with IE11/Win 8.1.
Thank you.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

1Password 4 for Windows is tested by us (and used by many customers) with IE 11 on Windows 8.1, so I hope you don't mind my asking whether you're using it in desktop mode or "app" (a.k.a. Metro) mode.

I don't see an order or license for the e-mail address associated with your forum account, here. Please try the purchase again, making sure when you reach the order confirmation that you have only one license in your "cart," and let us know if the problem persists.

• sanda
    sanda
    Community Member

Hi, tried again today with same results. Running in desktop mode. Put in the info, hit 'submit order' on the checkout page, nothing happened, hit 'submit order' on the summary page with no results. Will give up and use Chrome instead but you should know about it. I will update you on other issues I have found with IE11.

• sanda
    sanda
    Community Member
    edited February 2015

Update - bought my license on Chrome, same steps.

Example of what works with Chrome and doesn't with IE11: connecting to dropbox using Ctrl+\
    On IE11 I get an error message: err:{"email": {"message_html": "This e-mail is already taken. \u003ca href='/login'\u003eSign in\u003c/a\u003e or \u003ca href='/forgot'\u003ereset your password\u003c/a\u003e."}, "tos_agree": {"message_text": "Please agree to the terms of service."}, "fname": {"message_text": "Please enter your name"}}

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015

It sounds like you're trying to sign IN to Dropbox on the signUP form. We'll take a look at the site to see whether there's anything we can do to help.

In the meantime, I'm glad you got the purchase page to work correctly for you!

This discussion has been closed.