Edit shortcut and fast editing

I like the editing of the Mac version. The Windows version is so bad that if I'm going to change a few passwords that I boot my Mac just for that purpose.

First big problem is the terrible formfields. That should be an advanced setting that is hidden on default. Just like on the Mac. The idea from Kovah is also a good start.

The second problem is that editing is really slow because there is no shortcut to edit an entry. On Mac its Apple+E to edit and Apple+S to save. For Windows it would be great to have Ctrl+E and Ctrl+S for quick edits.

I see a lot of requests on the Windows for a better editing and hope it will be fixed soon.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know your preferences, @Jelv, and for the suggestions about other ways in which we can come closer to them!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

There is no shortcut to edit an entry. On Mac its Apple+E to edit and Apple+S to save. For Windows it would be great to have Ctrl+E and Ctrl+S

@Jelv I have added this to 4.1.0.BETA-540

• Jelv
    Jelv
    Community Member

@Jelv I have added this to 4.1.0.BETA-540

Awesome, the shortcut works great! That will help a lot if I want to edit the name of multiple logins.

For editing the username and password it still is a terrible experience. I hope you will also take a look at that flow.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback, @Jelv.

This discussion has been closed.