Syn Conflict Resolver

Options

Hi
Using 1Password Version 3.8.22 (build 32010) on iMac running Yosemite 10.10.2 (14C109)

For no apparent reason the Syn conflict resolver has decided to appear every time i log in to 1password (it is set to auto detect, i get that).
It will display a long list of conflicts and the conflicts lists contradict their selves. I normally sync to a file on Dropbox, now it is asking me to chose the correct version from a file on my local machine or Dropbox for each individual conflict (theres many of them). The added contradiction is the conflicts for the two lists have been transposed between lists so the correct listing is displayed under local machine listing and not Dropbox ...

All other users on the account access 1password fine and syncing is correct. So how do i resolve the issue and a quick way to update all conflicts in one go?

Cheers
Si

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Pieman I have moved your post to the 1P3 for Mac forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Si ( @Pieman ),

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password here. Could you describe your set up in a bit more detail for me? In particular, you mention having 'other users on the account'. How many computers and devices are currently synced up to this keychain in Dropbox? If you could provide the operating systems version number as well as the version number for 1Password on each of these computers and devices it would be a great start. :)

• Pieman
    Pieman
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,
    Apologies been away... it's easier to say my machine is the only one running Yosemite on the network. All other machines are Mac's on OS version before Yosemite and all windows machines on 7 or 8 don't have problem... we are all using the same version of 1password. Hope this helps, its a pity i can't send you a screenshot of whats happening... cheers Si

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pieman,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from two of your Macs (the one that is acting up, and one that is behaving properly):

https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3

Make sure you select the correct tool for each operating system - for the machine running Yosemite, please use the Mavericks tool.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.