1Password stopped working in Chrome and Firefox today

sparker
sparker
Community Member
edited February 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've seen this problem before, and suspect our proxy server of doing all kinds of nasty things (it's famous for things like this), but the thing I have a problem with more than it not working is that 1Password no longer appears when I search for Extensions in Firefox. I remove it and reinstalled it in Chrome, and removed it in Firefox 34.0.5, but when I search to re-add it, it does not appear in the available extensions any more! I'm going to try upgrading to FF 35 now, but wanted to check if it (the FF extension) has been pulled for some reason .

Has it been pulled?

Steve

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015

No, indeed.

You can reinstall the extensions from the Browsers tab of 1Password preferences in the main 1Password program.

(Also, have you looked at the Network tab of 1Password preferences, in case setting that up might help?)

Please let us know how it goes.

• trbarth85298
    trbarth85298
    Community Member

This was working fine until the latest update was installed. I updated the browsers tab (Firefox) but I still have to close out the browser and restart it again in order to get an ID/password to apply when selected. This was working prior to the upgrade.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Please try installing the latest beta version of the extension for Firefox, @trbarth85298, and let us know whether that helps.

This discussion has been closed.