Autotype issues on some systems

I use 1password on two identical (Windows 7) systems. In addition I use the software DiskCryptor to encrypt an external usb hard drive (the password for the encryption is stored by 1password).

The weird issue I have is that autotyping the password into the DiskCryptor form works on one system while it doesn't on the other one. Both 1password and DiskCryptor are updated to the most recent version.

For now I always copy&paste the password but it feels less secure as I always need to clear my clipboard afterwards. Is this a known issue and are there any hints on how to solve the problem on the second system?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

You can set 1Password to clear the clipboard a set number of seconds after copying your password (on the Security tab of 1Password preferences.

Are you using an application Login for that program?

If you are, please try creating a new application Login for that program on the computer where your existing Login isn't working, and let us know whether the new one works on that computer.

If it does, try using it on the first computer. If it works there, too, you can delete the old Login item.

Worst case, you'd have two Login items for that program—one for each machine on which you run it.

This discussion has been closed.