1Password 5.x for Windows?

Hi all,
I'm using 1Password on my privat MAC and the business Windows PC for auto logon.
It is very confusing in the handling cause of the totaly different frontends and "processes".
Additional I have some trouble with auto typing or auto-logon on the PC. The auto-logon on MAC (same vault) is working much better!

Is there a plan and a timeline to provide 1Passwort 5.x for Windows?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Here are a couple of threads in which that has been discussed, @DietrichFoerster:

There's so much useful information in both of those threads that it would be hard to reproduce it here. I encourage you to read through them, and let us know here if you want to add comments on the issue.

As for auto-type, please start a thread describing the nature of the problem. Be sure to mention what version of which browser you're using and what version of the 1Password extension is installed in that browser.

As for "auto-logon," that feature doesn't exist in 1Password. Might you mean auto-submit, form filling, "go & fill", or some other feature? Please start a thread and let us know how we can help.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.