Unable to order in the store.

Options

I filled in the form. dubble checked it but when I press ''submit order'' nothing happens?
Filled it in again......... same thing

Comments

• xXsmileXx
    xXsmileXx
    Community Member
    Options

Oeps my bad! stupid

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015
    Options

So, it's working for you, now, @xXsmileXx?

• rteague
    rteague
    Community Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I tried it twice, with the same results. Web Page is just sitting there. I'm ready to purchase but I can't. :(

I should pass on, running Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11.

Ok, got it working... Bank was blocking transaction. I'll leave that alone... :|

For others that may have this same issue, I also switched to another Browser (FireFox) because I wasn't getting any notification from Explorer 11. FireFox told me the transaction was declined. Sigh!

• rob
    Options

Several users have reported issues submitting an order in Internet Explorer. In most cases, switching your browser works, unless your card itself is being declined... :) The problem seems to come from an outdated certificate authority stored somewhere on your system or server that makes our credit card processor (Stripe) look insecure. DigiCert wrote about this here:

https://blog.digicert.com/expired-intermediate-certificate/

For future users, please go to https://js.stripe.com/v2/ in your browser. If you see a warning from your browser about the site being insecure, this is the problem. There are many people reporting this issue with sites across the Internet, and one of those sites is Stripe, the one I linked above, which we use to process credit card payments. Secure sites get certificates issued by certificate authorities declaring that the site is secure. The problem here would be that your browser thinks the certificate authority's own certificate has expired and is thus insecure.

So if you can figure out how to remove the bad certificate authority, that should solve your problem here and on other sites. Otherwise, possible solutions are using a different web browser or using the PayPal option instead of the credit card option. Note that you can still pay with credit card on PayPal's site if you go with that option.

I hope that helps!

• rob
    Options

Looking into this more, there was a specific JavaScript error that was causing orders to fail in Internet Explorer. We've fixed this issue now, so for future customers, if you have a problem, please let us know!

This discussion has been closed.