TD Bank Fill but no Login

I am using a 1Click Bookmark to access TD Bank's online banking site ( https://onlinebanking.tdbank.com/ ). 1Password fills the username and password fields, but does not automatically login. Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Unfortunately, TD Bank does not actually include a Submit button in the code on their page. (The "Log In" button is simply a regular button which triggers some JavaScript.) This makes thing a bit more difficult for 1Password to autosubmit the login. At this time, there is not a workaround, but I will make sure the developers are aware of this for resolution in a future release! Thanks for letting up know.
  • khad wrote:

Unfortunately, TD Bank does not actually include a Submit button in the code on their page. (The "Log In" button is simply a regular button which triggers some JavaScript.) This makes thing a bit more difficult for 1Password to autosubmit the login. At this time, there is not a workaround, but I will make sure the developers are aware of this for resolution in a future release! Thanks for letting up know.

OK. Thanks for the info.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Cheers! :-D
This discussion has been closed.