Unable to fill Name and E-mail Address (Identity) on simple WebEx Join Meeting page

qContinuum
qContinuum
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I would like to be able to fill simple forms like my company's WebEx join-meeting page that asks for my Name and E-mail Address. Dashlane can do it. Hoping 1Password can do this as well in the near future...

input type="text" name="screenName" class="form-control form-length-l big" id="mc-input-screenname" maxlength="64" value=''

input type="text" name="email" class="form-control form-length-l big" id="mc-input-email" maxlength="64" value=''

Comments

• Hi @qContinuum,

1Password can already do this as well:

Thanks!

Ben

• qContinuum
    qContinuum
    Community Member

@bwoodruff,

I already have a 1Password identity defined with a forum signature, username, and email address populated. Still, when I use the 1Password Ctrl + \ shortcut combination I'm presented with the 1Password menu but nothing gets filled (the screenName and email inputs from my previous post).

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @qContinuum ,

To fill an Identity, you'll want to use ⌘⌥\ ( Command-Option- \ ) to open the browser extension, and then select your Identity from the list. When you fill, are you selecting this item?

• qContinuum
    qContinuum
    Community Member

@Megan, yes, in Windows using Internet Explorer or Chrome I enter the 1Password shortcut (Ctrl + ) and receive the Windows analog of the 1Password menu you're showing. I click on the identity I want to use from the list of identities and no joy.

• qContinuum
    qContinuum
    Community Member

Sorry, ...I enter the 1Password shortcut ( Ctrl + \ )...

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @qContinuum ,

Thanks for letting me know you're using Windows! (I probably should have clued in when you mentioned the Ctrl - \ keyboard shortcut.) In order to better troubleshoot this, I'm moving your thread into the Windows forum, where it will be more quickly attended to by our Windows experts.

• Hi @qContinuum - yes, I can see a problem filling using the Identity record on the WebEx join page, and I will report it to our developers. Thanks for finding this problem.

• qContinuum
    qContinuum
    Community Member

@Megan, @LauraR, @bwoodruff, thank you guys for looking into this. I LOVE 1Password and want to make it better for all of us.

• Thanks @qContinuum - we really appreciate your love and your feedback is always welcome.

This discussion has been closed.