1Password Family License - Windows

MartinVolerich
MartinVolerich
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Some time ago, I purchased a family license and my wife and I have been very happy users of 1Password on our Macs. Now my son has defected to using a Microsoft Windows laptop and I would like to set him up with your excellent software. Does my family license allow me to install a copy of 1Password for Windows on his computer? I bought a family 5 pack and so far have only used 2 of those installations.

Thanks
Martin

Comments

• LauraR
    edited March 2015

@MartinVolerich - With your 1Password for Mac purchase, you can upgrade to a 1Password Windows + Mac bundle or just grab the Windows license only at a discount. Use your 1Password for Mac license key at our store to get these discounts: https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade

If you have any problems, email us at support+forum AT agilebits.com and we will be happy to help you with this.

• MikeT
    edited March 2015

Hi @MartinVolerich,

As Laura mentioned, you can grab the Windows license at a discount at our store. You will notice that there are no family licenses, all single licenses now are also family license. In this case, you can grab the single Windows license at a discount and share that with up to 6 family members in the same household.

In addition, we do not keep track of your installations. It is up to 6 family members, not 6 computers. Each family member can use the same license on any number of PCs or Macs depending on their platform license. So, if you get the Windows license, it is unlimited number of PCs for 6 family members but if you include the Mac, it is now unlimited number of Macs and PCs for 6 family members.

PS: I've removed your contact information from your post, please do not share your full name and phone number in public forums to protect your privacy.

This discussion has been closed.