Receipts

Does 1Password save receipts or screenshots of purchases? I'm trying to decide on a program to use to store passwords and personal info. This would seal my decision on 1Password if it does. Thanks!

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@vornelas Yes, you can attach receipts or screenshots to 1Password. However, there is a 5Mb limit on each attachment.

• vornelas
    vornelas
    Community Member

@svondutch Thanks for the help!
    By chance does 1Password keep track of online purchases? Say I log onto a site, with 1Password, and make a purchase with a card I've stored in 1Password. Will a digital copy of a receipt be generated to keep in 1Password? Sorry for not explaining it clearer to begin with. I'm mainly looking for an option for online receipts. I've seen a couple other programs with this option, but I really like 1Password. Maybe an option in the future if it is not possible now? Thanks Again!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Say I log onto a site, with 1Password, and make a purchase with a card I've stored in 1Password. Will a digital copy of a receipt be generated to keep in 1Password?

@vornelas I'm afraid 1Password doesn't do this. You yourself are responsible for downloading receipts, and then dropping them into 1Password. Sorry.

• vornelas
    vornelas
    Community Member

Thanks @svondutch for your help. Definitely not a deal breaker, but just a cool feature for the less organized haha.

• Hi @vornelas,

On behalf of Stefan, you're welcome. It is certainly a cool feature and we might consider it in the future, so who knows what will happen.

This discussion has been closed.