1Password Localization: [Coming soon]

Options
paladinoitaliano
paladinoitaliano
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am carrying out a trial test of my shareware versione of 1password.
I tried to get an italian version, but I see tha now is impossibile.
Am I wright or have I missed something interisting ??
May you tell me something interesting. The real matter is my wife doesn't understand english.

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @paladinoitaliano,

We don't have the Italian translation at the moment, however that will change in the near future.

We're actually working on adding the localization support to 1Password on Windows for the first time and it is available in the latest betas. Right now, we're working on German and Dutch.

We will be releasing more news on this in the next few days and we do plan to add Italian later. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeframe on this yet, it will depend on our community to help us translate 1Password to Italian.

• paladinoitaliano
    paladinoitaliano
    Community Member
    Options

I could suggest to translate to italian the whole package documentation, sw included, if you want: no money, only not to wait.
    The only request is to see the current documentation situation and the tool to input date. In my opinion there is no need of a big time to do it, at least for a n initial version.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I could suggest to translate to Italian

@paladinoitaliano Thank you for your kind offer!

Here is the project: https://crowdin.com/project/1password-for-windows-desktop

Our customers are awesome!

• paladinoitaliano
    paladinoitaliano
    Community Member
    Options

ok let me see it and will translate everithing

• That would be amazing @paladinoitaliano!
    We've added a lot of information to the translation platform already, but if you need anything, please create an issue next to the translation string in Crowdin.
    We'll get back to you as quickly as we can.

• paladinoitaliano
    paladinoitaliano
    Community Member
    Options

I investigate on the tranlsation method and I have understood just a little. I understoo that is complex method involving many topics I dont know and two many account.I don't start such a activity, I apologize

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @paladinoitaliano,

That's okay, we do have a lot of Italian members in our community and they'll help out as soon as possible.

Thank you anyway!

This discussion has been closed.