Multiple logins with common username/password [Resolved: use multiple URLs in a single Login]

Options
mikefoley
mikefoley
Community Member
edited August 2015 in Mac

Hi,
I have a number of logins that use my Active Directory username and password but different URL's. Is there a way to have a 1Password login that references the username and password of my AD account? I don't want to store multiple usernames and passwords and have to update them all separately when I change my AD password.

Would be nice to have variable names like %AD_USER% and %AD_PASSWORD% for accounts like this.

Thanks,

mike
Mac, Windows and iOS 1Password user.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Turn your entry into a login and add multiple URLs. :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mikefoley,

A single Login item can contain multiple website fields and we will match against any of them. So while it isn't exactly what you were asking for in terms of variables you may find it's a good alternative and it will mean only needing to alter a single Login item. See what you think and let us know :smile:

• mikefoley
    mikefoley
    Community Member
    Options

I forgot to respond to this to close it out. Multiple URL's works great. Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mikefoley ,

Thanks so much for letting us know that multiple URLs works for you!

Since this particular issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.