Safari extension - create new login

iOS version 8.2
iPhone 6
iCloud sync
1password app version 5.3
Pro enabled.

When using the extension for a website that doesn't already have a saved login, I don't see the option to create a new login. I'm presented with a blank page.
This has been the case with the login page for giffgaff.com and facebook.com
If I manually create a login within the 1Password app for either of those websites, then in the safari extension, I'm presented with the display allowing me to select the existing login, or I can create a new login.
If I then delete the logins from the app, and try again on either website, I'm given a blank page.
I've restarted my device.
I've deleted the app, restarted, reinstalled, synced, and still get the blank page on the extension. I've attached a screenshot (I hope), of the blanke page I see.
Not sure what else to try.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• MeganMegan

Team Member

Hi @ryan_,

Thanks for taking the time to report this! I've spoken with our developers and this is something we believe is fixed in the latest betas. I'm just waiting for a fresh beta to be pushed so I can confirm the fix ... but if anything is still wonky, I'll ensure that we have it sorted out as soon as possible. :)

• t22designt22design Junior Member

I would love for this to be fixed. It's a real problem when trying to encourage people to create secure passwords for sites, but they can't from within the Safari iOS app because the option is missing.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

We're working on it. Hopefully we'll have it included in the next release but we'll have to see how beta testing goes. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.