Microsoft OneDrive Support [Possible between PCs only, can use Wi-Fi instead for mobile devices ATM]

Nickolas
Nickolas
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Is there any future plans for Microsoft OneDrive support?

Comments

• Hi @Nickolas,

If this is just between computers only, you can store your 1Password data folder in OneDrive but you have to make the OneDrive folder for 1Password available offline first. You can find out more here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows-kb/4/en/topic/onedrive-skydrive

While 1Password don't support OneDrive on the mobile devices, you can work around this on the iOS devices by using the Wi-Fi sync between your computer and the iOS device.

We would like to integrate OneDrive support for the mobile devices in the future but I don't have a timeframe on this.

• RockingBuck
    RockingBuck
    Community Member

It would be helpfull to integrate OneDrive cloud sync for more convenience. Other password apps (like Enpass) already do and because of I use Mac, Iphone and Windows Terminal RDC, I would be happy to use 1Pasword really on all platforms.
    Can 1Password inform when this is planned to rolled out, else I need to step over to a other service.

• RockingBuck
    RockingBuck
    Community Member

ps. note, Dropbox isn't functioning in a Microsoft Terminal Server cloud environment.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RockingBuck: Again, we don't have anything to announce at the moment, but OneDrive support is something we are considering for the future. Thanks again for letting us know you'd like to see this feature added! :)

This discussion has been closed.