1Password.agilekeychain is not a 1Password Vault

Yesterday I had a long session on my Mac converting all Logins to "secure" Passwords. I therefore also changed the Login to my Dropbox account and the Masterpassword of 1Password. - So far all seemed to work perfect for me. I enable WiFi synching for my iOS devices and also these devices sync very smoothly.
Now for the trouble: Today I wanted to use also my office Windows 7 - PC - So I changed the Password to access my Dropbox accoringly and then started 1Password: Instead of loading the program I got the Welcome Screen from a freshly installed 1Password: Iam new... / I have used 1P before / Restore from Backup.
After klicking the second option I picked my 1Password.agilekeychain from my Dropbox. But instead of loading my Vault I get the following Error:

"C:....\Dropbox\1Password\1Password.agilekeychain" is not a 1Password Vault. Dropbox is probably syncing your 1Password Vault. Please wait.

Dropbox is certainly done with syncing. So what can I do?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pafu: It sounds like there might be some files missing there. When you open your 1Password.agilekeychain in Windows File Explorer, it should look like this:
    \data\default is where you'll see all of the individual .1password items that compose your vault, so if anything is amiss here it won't be usable. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• Pafu
    Pafu
    Community Member

Hi Brenty, thanks for the fast answer. I meanwhile remotely logged into my Mac, killed the file in the Dropbox and regenerated it using the last backup. After syncing over Dropbox I was able to open it with my Windows 1Password and everything seems to be ok now.
    All the best from Germany !
    THX again!!!
    Uwe

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pafu: Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad it is working for you now. It sounds like for some reason Dropbox didn't 'see' that the data needed to be sync'd for some reason, but you gave it a good kick. Cheers! :)

• Pafu
    Pafu
    Community Member

...and thanks for not laughing too loud about my lousy english ;-)

• @Pafu - your English is VERY good. Many times better than my German :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pafu - your English is VERY good. Many times better than my German

;) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.