Noob Question

Soon to add iPad2
I have 1Password for my MAC and for my iPod Touch. In a bit I will receive an iPad2 and this will be one of the first, if not the first, apps I add. I am accustomed to syncing my iPod Touch with the MAC version. So quick and easy. Will the iPad2 version sync in the same manner?

What is the buzz about "Dropbox"? I don't know a thing about it, but several posts rave about its simplicity. Should I get this and is this the preferred manner of syncing between my devices?

Comments

• Thanks Stu. Can't wait to get 1Password on the iPad. This is my most trusted app on my iPod touch. Love it on my MAC, too.
  • NoBite wrote:

Thanks Stu. Can't wait to get 1Password on the iPad. This is my most trusted app on my iPod touch. Love it on my MAC, too.

I have now installed Dropbox on my MAC and iPod Touch. I haven't gone as far as to enable syncing via Dropbox. I may do that. I realize this has been given a thorough polishing, but I am still curious of the security in place. Just not understanding that yet.
  • I have now enabled sync via Dropbox. Couldn't have been simpler. Thanks!
  • khadkhad Social Choreographer

Team Member
    Thanks for updating the thread to let us know. On behalf of Stu, you are quite welcome! :-)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.