1Password on Windows and iOS doesn't match

miekei
miekei
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've downloaded 1password on my windows computer last night. My backup saved to dropbox in which I see perfectly. I tried syncing it to my iphone and only 1 password showed up. Today, I turned on my windows computer and its not showing all of my passwords I set up last night. I still have my backup and looking at that file, it shows that it has my data stored but I cannot restore that backup to my windows computer properly.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited April 2015

Hi @miekei,

You should not be using the backups to sync your file with your iPhone, only the actual 1Password vault file should be used, such as the 1Password.agilekeychain file.

Is it possible that you created a new vault on the iPhone and 1Password on Windows opened that vault instead?

To find out what happened, we need to see your diagnostic report to see how it is configured. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report on Windows to email to us, also include the link to this thread in the email.

Let us know here that you've sent it, so we can look for it and confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.