Feature Request: provide an Accelerator for IE9

Hi,

love your products on all platforms ;-) However, one little thing might make 1password on Windows even better: provide access to 1password via an accelerator in the right-click context menu. I don't really want to show the toolbar in IE9 all the time and having a menu item for 1password in the context menu would be very nice.

cheers,
Stefan

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the post, Stefan!

Did you know you can press Ctrl+\ to invoke the 1Password extension in Internet Explorer?

You can also change it to a different key combination, if you like, on the Logins tab of 1Password preferences.

I hope that helps.
  • Geffl
    edited March 2011
    Yes I did know about the keyboard shortcut. I was more thinking about a similar integration as in Safari's context menu where sub menu items show available log-ins etc.

cheers,
    Stefan
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    I understand. I just wanted to make sure you knew there was an even easier way to invoke 1Password.

I expect we'll see more right-click functionality in future versions of 1Password for Windows, both in the program itself and (to the extent that they allow it) the supported browsers, as well.

Thanks again for your post, Stefan!
This discussion has been closed.