Overwriting handheld with desktop

Options

I have 1 Password on both my Windows desktop and my Apple touch. The desktop version of 1Password has more information than my touch. Syncing does not make the handheld file larger, to match the desktop's. I'm sure that the "files" origins are different. Is there any way to overwrite the handheld and allow the desktop version to replace what's on the handheld? Please advise. Thanks!

Edward

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

@twillard - if you want to wipe out your 1Password data on your iTouch, you can reinstall the 1Password app and then sync back from your Windows PC.

To reinstall the iOS app -

• Tap and hold the 1Password icon. The icons will start jiggling and then you can tap on the 'x' that appears on the 1Password icon.
    • Press Home Button.
    • Now re-download through the App Store.

Please let us know if this helps.

• twillard
    twillard
    Community Member
    Options

I've re-downloaded the app, which I should have thought of originally, however, I'm having "Sync Problems". The Operation is timing out after I add in the Code and submitting it. Suggestions?

• twillard
    twillard
    Community Member
    Options

The Sync Problem I get is:

Error Doman=NSPOS(XErrorDomain
    'Code-60 "The operation couldn't be completed.
    Operation timed out:

• LauraR
    Options

@twillard - this sounds like a possible Firewall problem. Could you try temporarily disabling your Firewall and then try the sync again.

• twillard
    twillard
    Community Member
    Options

That did it. Thanks!

• LauraR
    Options

@twillard - I'm glad that helped. You should be able to add 1Password to your firewall so you don't need to disable it each time you sync.

This discussion has been closed.