Running the app on Windows 10 [early stages of testing on 10]

danielL
danielL
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

The app opens fine on my Windows 10 mobile but on the laptop version the app will not start. Has anyone seen this before?

Comments

• @danielL, what happens when you try to start it? Does it display some messages or it simply goes off screen?

• danielL
    danielL
    Community Member

It just disappears with no error

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015

Thanks, @danielL.

Because you can't get in to the app to send us diagnostics, can you search your device for something like this:

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\DC5C6510.1PasswordAlpha_2v019pwa6amcg\LocalState\crashes

Do you find a postmortem.txt file at that location? Anything else there?

If so, please zip it all up and attach it to an e-mail message to support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com, and be sure to include a link to this forum thread, so we can tie them together.

Thanks!

• danielL
    danielL
    Community Member

Hi
    After the recent windows 10 update I had to rebuild my machine and the app runs fine now.
    Not sure what happened!
    Thanks,
    daniel

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited May 2015

@danielL, thanks for letting us know. Win10 is still in its own alpha version, but we are paying more and more attention to it now. We will keep digging through crash logs that Windows Store reports to us.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Just out of curiosity, @danielL, what Windows 10 build is installed now?

Also, do you know whether it's the same build as was installed when you had the problem reported here?

This discussion has been closed.