Which upgrade should I choose? [Desktop licenses does not apply to mobile devices]

FaisalBoker
FaisalBoker
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I currently have 1 password on my iphone and windows, both are connected to the same vault via drop box
Do I have to buy the Mac+Windows upgrade to get the full features or will the windows upgrade be enough.

Comments

• @FaisalBoker - from the purchase page, select the Upgrade link under 1Password for Mac, enter your 1Password for Windows license key and then select 1Password for Mac. On this same page you will see the upgrade price based on your previous purchase of 1Password for Windows.

• FaisalBoker
    FaisalBoker
    Community Member

Sorry if you misunderstood me, I still haven't bought any upgrade yet.
    I don't own a Mac. I was asking if buying the windows upgrade will be enough to have the full Features on my iPhone aswell. (Both share the same vault)

• 1Password 5 for iOS is free for basic functionality including:

• Creating, editing and viewing Logins, Credit Cards, Identities and Secure Notes
    • Syncing with other devices through iCloud, Dropbox and Wi-Fi
    • Filling items in 1Browser, the Safari extension and in other supported apps
    • Unlocking 1Password through Touch ID on compatible devices
    • And lots more!

In addition, there are a number of Pro Features that can be purchased through a single in-app purchase:

• Creating, Editing and viewing all other categories, including Wireless Routers, Software licenses and more
    • Organizing items with custom folders and tags
    • Creating and accessing multiple vaults
    • Advanced features such as viewing attachments, creating custom fields and more

To learn more, please have a look at the Pro Features FAQ in our knowledgebase:
    https://support.1password.com/pro-features-faq/

• Hi @FaisalBoker,

You cannot combine the purchases from different stores. Buying the Windows license does not unlock the in-app purchase for the iOS app, this is not something you can do with any iOS app that depends on Apple's App Store purchases.

You'd have to do this separately, one purchase for the Windows license and one in-app purchase for the iOS app if you want to unlock the extra features.

This discussion has been closed.