Wi-Fi Sync issues: "The operation couldn't be completed"

twillard
twillard
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I'm restoring my iPod, but when I reinstall 1Password, I get the following Sync Problem:

Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomainCode=60 "The operation couldn't be completed. Operation timed out".

I was in touch with Laura, last week, who instructed me that my problem them seemed like a Firewall issue. I turned it off and that resolved my issue them, however, it doesn't seem to do it this time. Can you assist me? Thanks!

Edward

Comments

• @twillard - I'm so sorry you are having a problem with WiFi sync again. Can you try these troubleshooting steps -

• Make sure iPhone and Windows PC are connected to SAME WiFi network (some networks have both a named network and a guest network).
    • Turn WiFi OFF and then ON again on both your iPhone and Windows PC.
    • Restart your iPhone and Windows PC.
    • Disable WiFi sync in 1Password on your iPhone and then re-enable it.
    • Reset your router by disconnecting from power for about 10 seconds.

Let us know if any of these steps help. Thanks!

• twillard
    twillard
    Community Member

Laura,

I ran your steps but it still doesn't seem to sync. On the Desktop at the top of the box where the 12 digit security code is, it always says "Status Idle". I'm also running the latest beta version. If that matters?

Edward

• Edward - Could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html - and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Thanks!

• twillard
    twillard
    Community Member

Can 1Password syncing work along side syncing iTunes at the same time?

• @twillard - yes 1Password sync and iTunes sync are separate processes. Did you email us at support and receive a ticket number?

This discussion has been closed.