1Password4 works fine on HP laptop but not MS Surface [Resolved on its own]

RoyB
RoyB
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

When I click on the appropriate password to log into a site, it won't fill in as usual. Instead I need to press and hold the password, which opens a window where I need to press 1Password, which opens a window when I can choose "Fill Login". Settings seem to be the same as on my HP laptop. Any idea what maigh cause this?

Comments

• Hi @RoyB,

It should work the same way. We have a few members using Surface Pros and they're able to use 1Password in the web browsers there just like any other computers.

Is this Chrome or Firefox you're using? If not, which browser are you using and is it in the desktop mode, not the Modern style mode.

• RoyB
    RoyB
    Community Member

Thanks for your response. I use chrome. As you say, it should work but...

• Hi @RobB,

We need more information. It is possible a specific configuration on your Surface Pro is blocking the extension from working. Could you email us your 1Password diagnostic report? Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• RoyB
    RoyB
    Community Member

For whatever reason, it now works. Sorry for the bother

• @RoyB - so glad all is working now. Thanks for letting us know.

This discussion has been closed.