How to sync between Windows PC and iPhone (Dropbox)

Darwin Thomas
Darwin Thomas
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have downloaded the 1pass to my computer (windows) but I cannot locate/open/transfer the 1pass vault on my iphone to my desk top am I missing a step? If so please advise me of the solution.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

The simplest route to accomplish this is Dropbox. First, setup Dropbox sync on your iPhone. Then, install Dropbox on your PC.

Alternatively, you can use Wi-Fi Sync.

• Darwin Thomas
    Darwin Thomas
    Community Member

Well done with with the instructions, I down loaded the Dropbox, sync per the instruction and it appears I have all the data on the PC now. When I open 1Pass and click on login apparently the URL is not active. How do I activate the login? Additionally the 1Pass says trial.

• Darwin - 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from here. I suggest you check out all it's great features in this user guide.

What is the URL that is not active?

• Darwin Thomas
    Darwin Thomas
    Community Member

The URL's that are not active are the login's established on my 1pass on the Iphone banks and credit unions.

• Darwin - Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and send some screen shots clarifying this issue? Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Thanks and we look forward to helping you further.

This discussion has been closed.