Updating 1Password Windows 1.0.5.190 -- when the notification and In-App update do not work...

I'm running 1Password for Windows (1.0.5.190) ... Being one who likes to stay with the "flow" I found out today that I'm "way behind" the power curve. Why? Because every time I start my instance of 1.0.5.190 it goes out and checks for a new version and, well, says nothing ... so I assumed, incorrectly, that no update was available. So, I haven't known there WAS a new version ... for YEARS !!! But, today I find that you are on V4.3.1.560 . Let's forget about that. Please advise me on how to update my 1Password Windows given that the In-App Auto-Update feature does not appear to be working. You should find an up-to-date license for me. Please advise if you do not. THANKS !!!

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@bplummer You can download our latest version here.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    edited May 2015

@bplummer

Please advise me on how to update my 1Password Windows given that the In-App Auto-Update feature does not appear to be working. You should find an up-to-date license for me.

Bear in mind that, depending on how long ago you bought your license, the upgrade to v4 may not be free. Given that your version is from 2009 then it probably won't be free for you. If you don't want to pay for an upgrade then you can update to the latest v3 here:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPW3

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bplummer: Ah, sorry for the trouble! I think I might have an idea what happened. We changed our update server in the latest release of 1Password for Windows v1.

Granted, that happened more than 3 years after you installed 1.0.5.190. At any rate, I just double-checked our system and was able to resend your license information. You should have the email already, just in case you need it when you download 1Password 4 to register it. I hope you like it! A lot has changed since the one you've been using, so be sure to reach out if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.