Can 1Password simulate clicking on the numpad for a second level of authentication? [No]

enstromflier
enstromflier
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My bank website requires me to click in a second password after completing a form with my standard userid and password. See the screenshot. Is there anyway to automate this second level of login with 1password? I tried it through browser extension and 1password doesn't even attempt to create anything since i type no characters - just click on the on-screen keyboard. here's a screenshot. Page says "We have introduced split screen authentication for your added security. RSA Security"

Comments

• I'm not entirely sure whether 1Password can fill this. If you click into the text field, can you type with your PC's keyboard?
    If that's the case, you could try setting up a secondary login item. This guide should be helpful.

• enstromflier
    enstromflier
    Community Member

No, you cannot click on the text field. Only way to fill it in is using the mouse on the on-screen "keyboard" buttons. So I guess there's no way then?

• @enstromflier - I'm sorry but there is no way 1Password can fill when you have to select the keys with a mouse click.

• Hi @enstromflier,

This is an extra security measure your site is taking to prevent automatic criminal tools from breaking into your accounts. There's a thin line between these tools and our automatic filling algorithm, so it is difficult to work around it.

This discussion has been closed.