Buy from MAC and install on Windows [Yes, you get a license key to use on Windows PCs]

Furnituremaker
Furnituremaker
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I want to buy 1Password using my Mac for my daughter to install on her Windows machine. Since your site sees me as a MAC user will the license you send me work only on a MAC or can I give her the License information for her to use after she downloads to her Windows computer? If it will work only for a Mac version how do I get her a copy? (She does not live near me so I can not go to her computer to make the purchase)

Comments

• @Furnituremaker - thank you so much for purchasing 1Password for your daughter. Yes you can purchase 1Password for Windows here and receive a 1Password for Windows license key that you can then send to your daughter. It doesn't matter that you make this purchase on a Mac. Your daughter can download 1Password for Windows from here and then use that license key that you send her. Please let us know if you need any more help with this.

• Hi @Furnituremaker,

Just to expand on Laura's post, both of your Mac and hopefully soon Windows licenses can be shared with up to 6 family members in the household. Each family member can use the same license on any number of PC and/or Macs they have.

This discussion has been closed.