Edit the order of favorites in 1Password Helper [Not yet possible in Windows, use Mac or iOS for now

chrisk1
chrisk1
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Ok, I just updated to the latest version of 1password (4.5.0.572) Now my favorites in Chrome (PC version) are no longer sorted alphabetically. How do I fix this?

I have read in the forums that you can manually re-sort them - what is the key combo? I can't drag them into an order.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited May 2015

Hi @chrisk1,

Do you have 1Password on iOS and/or Mac? The sorting is based on the manual order you set in 1Password for Mac and/or iOS. If you do, please use these apps to edit the manual order of your favorites. It is not currently possible to do this in the Windows version yet.

Right now, we added support for the 1Password Helper (the front-end to your browser extensions) to sort your favorites based on the manual order you set. The main application does this as well but it will stop sorting it if you've click on one of the column headers to sort it by something else. We're going to improve this by letting you adjust the order manually in a future update via keyboard shortcuts and right-clicking to move them up and down.

Improvement ID #: OPW-429

This discussion has been closed.