New PC, already have 1Password on MacBookPro

Options

I just purchased a new PC laptop and would like to use 1Password. I already have 1Password on my Mac and I love it! I see that there is a license that covers both Mac & PC, but I can't figure out how to do the update to my current license since it was purchased through the app store. Do I have to buy a brand new license for my PC? And if I do will I have access to all my passwords that are stored on my Mac?

Comments

• MrMadsen
    MrMadsen
    Community Member
    Options

I have the exactly same problem and then question :) :(

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I can't figure out how to do the update to my current license since it was purchased through the app store

No problem! Please send proof of your purchase (ideally, your Apple app store invoice) to my awesome colleage @LauraR. She will be happy to assist you. Thanks!

• MrMadsen
    MrMadsen
    Community Member
    Options

I do that at once :) thanks

• LauraR
    Options

I have replied to your private messages with a coupon such that you can add 1Password for Windows at the bundle price. The best place to contact us for help with this is support+forum@agilebits.com. Thanks!

• MrMadsen
    MrMadsen
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your help - I have used the coupon and bought the windows version.

Really good service, thanks

• LauraR
    Options

You are very welcome :)

• warusona
    warusona
    Community Member
    Options

I have a similar problems. I have already purchased and used Mac version on my Macbook through App store. I want to use this soft on my new PC. Do I need to purchase for windows version? Can't I use Bundle version??? Thank you.

• LauraR
    Options

@warusona - can you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and include your Mac App Store receipt and we can help you with the purchase. Thanks!

• warusona
    warusona
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, @LauraR . I send you an email with the receipt. I'm waiting for your reply. Kaori

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @warusona,

On behalf of Laura, you're welcome. Eva has replied to your email already, so you should be all set to go.

Email ID #: BME-94194-233

This discussion has been closed.