Internet Explorer is denying access to a <frame> because it is on some other domain.

Hi,

I was wondering when support for frames will become available. For 2 or 3 sites I receive the following message "Internet Explorer is denying access to a <frame> because it is on some other domain.". For those sites I have to use FF but it would be much better if I could stick to one browser (IE9). Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Laurens Brand

Comments

• Thank you for fixing the IE9 Final issue with 1Password. It works great again.

lab wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering when support for frames will become available. For 2 or 3 sites I receive the following message "Internet Explorer is denying access to a <frame> because it is on some other domain.". For those sites I have to use FF but it would be much better if I could stick to one browser (IE9). Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Laurens Brand
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    lab wrote:

I was wondering when support for frames will become available. For 2 or 3 sites I receive the following message "Internet Explorer is denying access to a <frame> because it is on some other domain."

We support frames, but when a login is inside a frame, and that frame is hosted on another domain (other than the domain of the home page), then Internet Explorer does not allow us to "touch" that frame. This is a security measure isolated to Internet Explorer (Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome do not seem to have this "problem").
This discussion has been closed.